About St. John's College
Annapolis Campus Tour
Randall Hall (1903)
Built in 1903, Randall Hall was named for the Randall family, which for generations had been intimately connected with the college. Its neo-classical Edgar T. Higgins dining room, with its high Georgian details, is considered one of the handsomest rooms in Annapolis. The upper rooms are used as a dormitory. In 1980, an addition was added to provide a modern kitchen and serving area as well as a private dining room. In addition to dormitories, Randall currently houses the Business Offices of the college.
Click here for other views of Randall: