About St. John's College
Annapolis Campus Tour
Dedicated in 1858 as a men's dormitory, this building with Italianate overtones was named for William Pinkney (1764-1822), believed to be the only identifiable pupil of King William's School. Pinkney served as a minister to England and Russia and as attorney general under Madison. Like Humphreys, Pinkney's roofline was once fretted with turrets. Today Pinkney serves as a dormitory and also houses the Personnel Office, the Financial Aid Office, the Career Services Office, the Facilities Office, and the Switchboard.