About St. John's College
Annapolis Campus Tour
Dredged out of the Baltimore Harbor possibly during the War of 1812. It was presented to the college in 1914 by the Peggy Stewart Tea Party Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, and the National Star Spangled Banner Centennial Commission. In fall of 2006 thanks to a generous gift from alumnus Henry Robert, class of 1941, the cannon was remounted, repositioned, and recoated.